Minimum scores on one of the following standardized tests
College Conditional Acceptance
Applicants whose scholastic records show deficiencies (e.g., low GPA, class rank, or ACT/SAT scores) may be granted Conditional Acceptance based on outstanding lifestyle and leadership qualifications.
Schedules for Conditionally Admitted students are determined by the Academic Support Office. Students who are granted Conditional Admittance are required to take a non-credit class, Strategies for College Success, in their first semester of enrollment. Students admitted conditionally may also need to take other developmental courses.
A student will be required to take remedial English if test scores are:
– Lower than 17 on English section of the ACT
– Lower than 450 on the English section of the SAT
– A combined score of 159 or lower on the Sentence Skills and Reading Comprehension Accuplacer Exam
A student will be required to take remedial math if test scores are:
– Lower than 19 on the math section of the ACT
– Lower than 450 on the math section of the SAT
– Lower than 75 on the Basic Math Accuplacer Exam