o meet the unique educational needs of adults, Cincinnati Christian University offers a Bachelor of Science degree through CALL, an evening, accelerated delivery format. The two majors offered are Christian Ministries or Business Management.
Students entering CALL ideally:
• Are 25 years of age or have three years’ professional work experience.
• Are highly motivated to finish their degree.
• Can schedule their time carefully and discipline themselves to meet the rigorous demands of this format.
• Want to complete their degree in a Christian setting where the faculty and staff are sincerely interested in students and their future.
• Are employed full-time.
• Want to develop their gifts for professional ministry, lay leadership or business management so that they can enhance their careers and their place of leadership in for- profit and not-for-profit organizations.
• Have successfully completed the equivalent of 60 semester hours of credit from an accredited college, university, or technical school. Students with fewer hours can enroll in the CALL Arts and Sciences schedule to earn foundational credits.
Accelerated Delivery Format
The curriculum consists of 5-week modular courses, ideally taken in sequence.
An adult student’s professional employment and life experience will help them apply the formal education for their greatest benefit.
The classes are scheduled year round, meeting one night a week from 6:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. The schedule allows time for appropriate holiday breaks. Main Campus courses are scheduled on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday evenings. Tri-County/Vineyard courses are scheduled on Thursday evenings.
Alternative Instructional Experiences (AIE) take place outside of the classroom, allowing for additional student-to-student and instructor-student interaction. The instructor oversees all activities which include discussion threads, case study reviews, quizzes, and journaling/blogging. Canvas, CCU’s learning management system, hosts these instructional experiences.
The student’s academic adviser will develop a completion and submit semester registrations. Students are encouraged to be in conversation with the adviser during their enrollment.
Believing there is a commonality of learning essential to enable the individual to function intelligently, CCU seeks to provide those learning experiences through which the student will gain knowledge and develop skills necessary for abundant living.
To graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree students must meet the following requirements:
Complete 120 semester hours acceptable to CCU with a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or better.
Complete 120 semester hours acceptable to CCU with a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or better. Included in those 120 semester hours are